• for all your loving care and hospitality this summer THANK YOU. We are so blessed!!!
• for a safe return to our home, work and dogs 🙂
• which started the day after we landed – it’s possible Jetlag will mean he doesn’t recall much of his first day. Our late return home meant he could celebrate his birthday in Canada.
Jonathan is in his last semester of college to become a kindergarten teacher!! He is gearing up for a gap year in Canada and the US for leadership training following graduation. ABOVE he is working with some of his tech team at church.
• Sept 15 Susanne taught 40 women at our women’s breakfast about what a shepherd leader does – and how that looks for us in every day life
•October 5-6 I am speaking at a women’s retreat on Following Jesus in Everyday Life and doing a workshop on developing discipleship ministry in the local church
•October 12-14 is my church’s women’s retreat – very thankful for my team leader Josefa and her team. Our speaker will teach on 2 Peter 1. Please pray that these truths are life changing for the women.
His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, 2 Peter 1:3
• October 29 – Nov 1 I am off to Poland with one of my young leaders and her husband to attend Tim Keller’s city to city training conference
• Nov 3-8 working at small group leadership training conference in Salzburg
•NOVEMBER 23 cataract surgery for my right eye (connected to my accident)
•January 28-30 helping to organize (will also attend) leadership training symposium
THE TRUSTED LEADER by Terry Cook, LDN Global
Terry is my leader coach. I am so thankful for his wisdom and teaching.
• March 23-29 is Free to Live discipleship training in Budapest for Central and East Europeans. I am on the planning team. We are working with Cru (formerly Campus Crusades) and it is a lot of work. Please pray for us and for attendees.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE, SUPPORT AND PRAYERS